Dec 2, 2008

Shingle Creek Wedding

Wow! November was a very busy month and we are finally starting to come up for air and get a chance to post some recent events. Our busy November kicked off early this year on Halloween Friday and the continued with 6 more throughout the month along with a few weeks worth of corporate events.

This preview is from our Halloween Wedding at the beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek Resort.. Chymere and Zachary originally met with me when they flew down for the day back in the fall of 2007. This was a great opportunity since we typically dont have the luxury of meeting our out of town clients until the day. Chymere & Zachary arrived into town a few days early for their wedding which also allowed us to meet once again for a quick engagement session and to go over all the little details of their special day. Another luxury we dont typically get with our out of town clients. Like most of our clients Chymere and Zachary were a great laid back couple that didnt seem to be stressed about their special day one bit. I dont know how I always get so lucky to have clients this laid back. =)

Enjoy the Preview!


Location: Rosen Shingle Creek
Event Planning: by Design Events
Entertainment : Miami Pro Djs

1 comments:

covergrl said...

Mr. & Mrs Smith,

I wasn't here to enjoy your milestone in life. However, I am very greatful for this slide show to allow me to see the "Love and Joy" in which you two share. I wish you two the best in which life has to offer and May God Bless this Union.

I love you both,

Ms. Kim