Since this was an associate package and I personally wasnt there I decided to have Nelson write a few words about his experience at this recent wedding. When he retires from photography I think he has a possible career as a romance novelist. =)

Wendy and Sean were married Saturday May 2nd at the beautiful Long Boat Key Hilton. The afternoon was bright and the sun shone proudly during Wendy and Shawn's wedding. They surrounded themselves with their closest family and friends. As Wendy walked down the aisle to see her husband for the first time, everyone felt their bond grow even stronger. As the sun was setting with beautiful yellows and blues in the sky, I took their portraits and immediately felt the bond between the two.

Thank you for inviting Me to document your wedding day and sharing your lives with us. I wish you only the best and many years of love together. Thank you Robert and Sharon for a wonderful stay at Longboat Key I couldn't ask for more. You guys made us feel so welcomed and part of your family. The breakfast was delicious :)

Thank you,

Nelson







Location: Hilton Longboat Key,FL
Photographer: Nelson

0 comments: